Zinthiya Trust’s mission is to alleviate poverty and abuse in Leicester and Leicestershire. We have successfully delivered projects with hard to reach groups and those who find it hard to engage and have helped support people to transform their lives. The main groups of people we support are as follows:
- Victims of domestic violence/sexual abuse
- The homeless/those at risk of homelessness
- The sick/disabled
- Those experiencing mental health issues
- Suffering/recovering from addiction
- Serving prisoners, ex-offenders and those in contact with the criminal justice system
- People excluded from society
- Households in/at risk of fuel or food poverty
- The long term unemployed.
Zinthiya Trust is a member of Reaching People.