- Reaching People and Planet Leicester Bakers are collaborating to introduce an exciting programme aimed at sharing skills, growing confidence and highlighting the benefits of creating wholesome, natural bread.
Funded by Aviva’s Community programme, this initiative will be rolled out in two phases (subject to us gaining enough votes!): firstly equipping leaders, staff and volunteers in 20 organisations to learn, through workshops, the skills and knowledge of bread making and then supporting them to deliver their own workshops to a further 120 volunteer members of community organisations who will become peer Bread Buddies.
This collaborative initiative will give a large number of local people a greater understanding of baking bread, building skills and confidence in the process whilst also looking at the ingredients and process in making bread and its potential impact on health and wellbeing. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT Voting opens today, October 24th 2017. Please register and vote now Community fund.aviva.co.uk
Watch this short video
Reaching People and Planet Leicester Bakers need your vote.
The joint programme submitted by RP and PLB to Aviva’s Community Funding programme has reached the final stage. All we need now is your vote! Voting commences on 24th October, so please note it in your diary.
In the meantime, please read all about this exciting project below and watch the short video clip.
- All the information you need to access FREE L & M training for your staff. See it here.Leadership and Management flyer CASE
- East Midlands Patient, Carer event Nov 1st
- For further information, see flyer LLR Patient Carer Event Flyer
- The members section now holds two valuable briefings issued by the LLEP in Sept ’17. 1) Workforce Support guide and 2)Skills Support – Advisors’ guide. Use your login to view/save
- b-inspired are currently recruiting a specialist in resident and community communication to join our Neighbourhood support team. For full details please see attached
- Cooke e-Learning, trading as E2 has taken on the Housing Office at Home Farm, Beaumont Leys, and is transforming it into a new Training Centre. Working with DMU, E2 will deliver a whole raft of community related services. For full report, follow the link E2 press release Home Farm
- Reaching People is seeking to procure an evaluator to work with us to evaluate our Moneywise Plus
project funded by the Big Lottery with ESF match funding as one of the local Building Better
Opportunities projects. Further details below:
- Reaching People’s Moneywise Plus project is seeking a part-time administrator. We are looking for a strong team worker with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word applications. Full details, jod description and application form below.