- b-inspired are currently recruiting a specialist in resident and community communication to join our Neighbourhood support team. For full details please see attached
- Cooke e-Learning, trading as E2 has taken on the Housing Office at Home Farm, Beaumont Leys, and is transforming it into a new Training Centre. Working with DMU, E2 will deliver a whole raft of community related services. For full report, follow the link E2 press release Home Farm
- Reaching People is seeking to procure an evaluator to work with us to evaluate our Moneywise Plus
project funded by the Big Lottery with ESF match funding as one of the local Building Better
Opportunities projects. Further details below:
- Reaching People’s Moneywise Plus project is seeking a part-time administrator. We are looking for a strong team worker with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word applications. Full details, jod description and application form below.
- Three Vacancies at Member Organisations. For more details please see below
- b-inspired are looking to recruit a Communication and Project Support Worker
- STOP PRESS
Closing dates for Shama Womens Centre vacancies extended. For further information please contact Shama Womens Centre on 0116 2514747
Vacancies at Shama Womens Centre and New Dawn New Day below
His Royal Highness Prince Harry followed in his mum’s footsteps on Tues 23rd March by visiting LASS who are celebrating 30 years this year. He unveiled a plaque to mark his visit and also spoke with service users and took part in a partnership workshop.
Evernice Tirivanhu, a LASS trustee whom Prince Harry asked to assist him with the unveiling, said: “It was quite a special day for us. People living with HIV have to fight a lot of stigma, and to find that members of the royal family are willing to come and support the charity is very encouraging.”
Prince Harry’s visit came as the National AIDS Trust reported “an alarming trend for cutting or completely decommissioning HIV support services across England and Wales”. For further information and pictures follow the link
Reaching People is advertising the part-time role of CEO. See below for details and application information.
Reaching People is moving onto a new phase of development as a leading consortia of Local VCS member organisations. We are seeking to appoint a part time Chief Executive to lead RP and continue the successful delivery of projects while further developing the work on behalf of our membership and to improve outcomes for disadvantaged and vulnerable local people. The Chief Executive will be expected to provide strategic leadership, support the Board of trustees and develop Reaching People through working effectively with members, funders and local strategic partners.
We are looking for a successful leader who has experience in strategic and functional delivery, bid writing and consortia management. Your leadership will ensure RP is successful, sustainable and that members and partners deliver highest quality opportunities to benefit people in most need locally, enhancing the profile of RP through the quality and reputation of our partnership delivery.
Critical to your success will be a genuine passion for equality and making a difference to the wider community as well as a commitment to partnership and consortia working.
To download the job description and person specification, please follow the links:
Applications, comprising c.v. and 2 sides of A4 (max) outlining how you meet the job criteria, should be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 4th April 2017
Interviews will be held on 11th April 2017