Read About the Introduction to Leadership project
- With Covid-19 impacting on the way many of us are now working, one of our RP consultants has added some resources to their website to help those in the sector who manage remote teams of staff and/or volunteers. This can be downloaded free from: https://greenpepperconsulting.co.uk/leadership-and-management-resources/
- For the next leadership training click here for the management professional development programmes, visiwhich will direct you to our training page.
- Our last training was the Leadership training for Chairs & vice chairs on 5/5/20.
- Please see attached document on latest update on Leadership Project:
- RP arranged opportunities for Partnership and Influencing Leaders Meeting, including speaker Gaynor Quilter on mindfulness in Leadership.
The meeting brought leaders to express how they can be more mindful, how this helps leadership and techniques of staying mindful throughout your working day, home life and social life.Our supporting organisation is Clore Leadership and information on them can be found at: Clore Website.
LEADERSHIP PROJECT HISTORY – Leadership project questionnaires and surveys were completed following analysis resulting to the report below showing Designing a place-based leadership programme for Leicester and Leicestershire: a scoping study – Findings Report
previous project update: Evaluation Report
Lottery funded project