We are looking for a capable administrator to provide support to two services, based in our offices at Coalville. The work will be varied and interesting, with plenty of opportunity to gain or build on experience working in the Advice sector.
Some of your duties will include:
- Carrying out assessments of a client’s situation, including identifying emergency requirements and deciding on the next steps
- Booking and rearranging clients’ appointments via a range of channels
- Confirming client appointments via a range of channels
- Managing referrals from partner agencies, booking appointments and giving feedback
- Maintaining the money advice diary and referral spreadsheet in conjunction with other money advice administrators and money advice caseworkers
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Based at our Coalville Branch
Application deadline: Wednesday 11th August 2021
For more information and how to apply, please click here.